Quality management policy
Oss-nor corporation shall be a serious and professional company in partnership with our customers, suppliers and partners.
Our responsibility is to ensure that trough established standards and measurements, the level of quality at Oss-nor matches or exceeds our customers expectations.
Oss-nor corporation shall, in cooperation with our customers, suppliers and partners, work together to continuously improve it's products and services.
The company aims to meet the demands the society require in a safe and environmental manner.
To ensure that these goals are achieved, Oss-nor corporation shall have a quality management system which is according to the demands of both the Norwegian and the international standard, Oss-nor as is NS-EN ISO 9001 certified.
Oss-nor is committed to achieve high quality at all levels within the organization. We shall meet our aims by:
Have a management that:
- Is fully committed toi the quality Policy trough active participation in quality improvements activities and leadership by example.
- Is responsible for establishing an appropriate quality management system and make sure that the necessary resources are present.
- involves employees and suppliers in a way that assures both understanding and commitment for implementation of the quality management system.
- Develop goals and strategies, and put these into action within own are of responsibility.
- Development of goals for quality improvement and ensure these are achieved.
- Prioritize a good working environment.
Have employees that:
- Knows, understands and identify with our policy - and main objectives.
- Takes responsibility to satisfy the costumers demands and expectations.
- Takes responsibility to assure the best quality of their own work, detect deviations and initiates improvements.
- Contribute trough information from annual appraisals and employee surveys.
Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy
Our main objective goals are:
2 1 0 Kvalitetspolicy signert.pdf
- Zero philosophy - avoid injury \, work related illness and damage to the environment and equipment.
- Ensure secure working conditions and meaningful work.
- Comply with laws, regulations and standards, as well as internal requirements.
- To contribute to sustainable development.
- Ensuring the highest possible reuse, recycling and proper waste management.
- Reducing the energy, resource and material consumption to the lowest possible level.
ISO 9001 Sertifikat.pdf